We all know the importance of sideloading TutuApp IPA on iOS 11 without jailbreaking your iOS devices. TutuApp app store makes it possible to download and install both free and paid apps, games, and utilities on both iOS and Android devices without root or jailbreak access.
Therefore, it means that if you ain’t using Tutu IPA to download third-party apps on your iOS device, you will need to download TutuApp alternatives to perform similar tasks.
For Android users, it’s easy to download TutuApp and install it without a root access while for an iOS user, iOSEmus emulator and other iOS emulators are good apps to search and download third-party apps online to your iOS device.
So, if you don’t have a Tutu IPA sideloaded on your iOS 10/11/12 already, here is how to download and sideload the latest TutuApp IPA on all iOS versions.
How about installing TutuApp on PC or Mac computers? Yes! You can download and install TutuApp on a PC or on a Mac computer using either Bluestacks or GenyMotion and other popular PC emulators to download TutuApp and install it on your device.
Here is how to download TutuApp on Mac computer. You can as well follow a different approach to download Tutu on a PC. For Android users, here is a simple trick to start using TutuApp on Android devices.
How to Sideload TutuApp IPA on iOS
Here is how to download and install TutuApp on iOS 11.
- Launch the Safari browser on your iDevice and visit “www.tutuapp.vip” or visit the download page to download the latest TutuApp for iOS.
- Tap on the download TutuApp icon to download regular TutuApp. For TutuApp VIP tap on VIP and follow the on-screen information to join TutuApp member.
Checkout TutuApp regular vs TutuApp VIP and how to join TutuApp VIP
- After successful installation, do not launch the app yet. Follow the procedures below to add the TutuApp as a trusted.
How to Add “TutuApp IPA” as a Trusted App
Toa void error message while using TutuApp on your iOS 9/10/11/12 you need to add the app as a trusted app on your device.
- Launch your iOS 11 settings
- Go to general option
- Tap on profile & management
- Find “TutuApp” certificate and tap on it
- Tap on “Trust” to add the app as a trusted app
Once added you are done and you can start using the app on your phone to start downloading both paid and free games, apps, and utilities without jailbreaking.
Were you able to sideload TutuApp IPA on your iOS 11 device? Please share your experience using the comment section.