Learn to use YouTube.com/activate to activate YouTube on devices like Xbox One, Xbox 360, Roku, Smart TVs, Samsung TV, PS3, PS4, etc. This is a smart way to use and activate YouTube on all device and be able to stream YouTube videos on all of your gadgets.
When you want to do YouTube activate, do not remove the forward slash and write Youtube.com/activate as YouTube com activate.
YouTube.com/activate when written appropriate with the forward slash and “.” before “YouTube” like www.youtube.com/activate will take you to a page where you will be able to enter the activation code that links your YouTube account to your device.
YouTube introduced a new URL to activate YouTube on www.youtube.com/activate. However, here we’ll take a look at all what is need to explore the YouTube.com/activate Amazon fire tv.
Youtube.com Backslash Activate
Here is how to use the YouTube.com forward slash instead of the backslash.
- Type “YouTube.com” activate on your web browser.
- Put “Forward” slash between “.com” and “activate”.
- See exampl as; YouTube.com/activate.
- You will be redirected to YouTube login page.
- Enter your Google ussername and password.
- Click on “Login”
Now, follow the procedures below to activate YouTube on your smart TV. Meanwhile, using youtube.com backslash activate will redirect you to the official YouTube activation page.
So, you can either use “YouTube.com\activate or the normal URL. However, we’d advise you to use the normal YouTube activate web URL.
YouTube.com/activate Xbox One and Xbox 360
Here is how to use Youtube.com/activate to activate YouTube on Xbox One and Xbox 360 with the YouTube activate activation code.
- Download and install YouTube app on your Xbox One or Xbox 360
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Click on settings
- Press”X” to get your verification code on your Xbox screen
- Copy the YouTube 8-digits verification code
- Visit youtube.com/activate on your computer
- Enter the 8 digit verification codes from Xbox on the YouTube
- Tap allow access.
This is how all your YouTube channels can be activated
YouTube.com/activate PS3 & PS4
Here is a life line to activate YouTube on PS3 & PS4. You will learn to enter YouTube activation code.
- Launch the Google play store on your PS3 or PS4 and install YouTube app on your PS3 and PS4.
- Sign in to your YouTube account using your Gmail and click on settings.
- Press on the “X” button to reveal your YouTube activate code
- Visit www.youtube.com/activate or tv.youtube.com/activate on your computer
- enter the 8 digits activation code
- Click on allow access from the pop-up
Done! This is the process you need to activate YouTube on PS4 and PS3 game console.
How to Activate YouTube on Kodi
Here is how to activate and use YouTube on Kodi media players.
- Open Kodi and navigate to Kodi add-ons
- Type “YouTube App” and click on the search button to search for the YouTube add-on.
- Tap the install button close to the YouTube app
- Navigate back to Kodi homepage and go to Videos→Add-ons→YouTube to open youtube.
- Click on YouTube sign in to generate your Kodi YouTube activate code
- Go to www.youtube.com/activate or tv.youtube.com/activate and enter the 8 digit code.
- Click on allow access
As simple as it’s. You have successfully activated YouTube on Kodi.
How to Activate YouTube on Roku
Here is how to generate YouTube activate Roku and how to activate YouTube PS3.
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Go to Roku Homescreen >>channel store
- Press OK on your remote control
- Go to free option select YouTube and press OK on your Roku remote control
- Click add channel and press OK
- Open YouTube channel and select the gear settings icon
- Sign in to your YouTube account using your Gmail username and password to generate 8 digits activate codes.
- Copy the 8 digit YouTube activate code on the screen
- Ho to YouTube.com/activate on your computer
- Enter the Roku activation code
- Allow access
Now, YouTube is fully activated on Roku with the Roku activate code you entered on YouTube.com/activate.
Here is how to activate YouTube on Amazon firestick and fire TV
- Download and install YouTube app on your Fire TV
- Sign in to your YouTube account and generate 8 digits activation code
- Write down the Fire TV activation code
- Go to youtube.com/activate or tv.youtube.com/activate
- Enter the 8 digits activation code
- Tap allows access
Now, YouTube will be activated on your Amazon Fire TV.
YouTube.com/activate Apple TV
If you own an Apple TV, here is how to activate YouTube it. Follow these procedures now.
- Go to Apple settings and sign in
- Apple TV activation code will be generated and displayed on your TV
- Visit Youtube.com/activate and enter your login information
- Enter the 8 digits YouTube com activate code on your Apple TV.
- Tap allows access
Once this is done YouTube will be activated on your Apple TV.
YouTube.com/activate Smart TV
This is how to use www.youtube.com/ activate link to activate YouTube on Smart TV including the Apple TV, Samsung TV, Hisense, etc.
Here, we’ll make use of the Samsung smart TV to generate the activation code
- Connect your Samsung TV to the internet and download and install the YouTube app on it.
- Open the YouTube app and sign in
- Copy the 8-digits Samsung TV activation code
- Open any internet browser and visit tv.youtube.com/activate or youtube.com /activate
- Enter the activation code and click on allow access.
This is all you have to do to activate YouTube on Smart TV. Using Samsung in this guide is just a follow-up. This same approach works for Apple TV.
These approaches are tested and confirmed methods to activate YouTube on all these devices. To activate YouTube on any of these devices when you successfully generated your 8-digits activation, go you youtube.com/activate or tv.youtube.com/activate.
Once activated you can visit youtube.com/verify to confirm you have successfully activated your YouTube account.
Thanks for YouTube.com for making this as simple as this. Now, you can start streaming YouTube videos on all your devices.