AppValley gives unlimited access to download paid and free apps for Android and iOS. All of the apps and games that are not available in the Google app store and Apple apps store ate available in the AppValley.
Should you want to download paid games, cracked games, paid and free apps, APK and IPA apps that are not in your smartphone OS apps store, App valley is the solution.
App valley is different from other apps and games downloaders that require root or jailbreaking access. However, jailbreak or root access is an added advantage to download and install third-party apps using AppValley.
If you are struggling to download AppValley using TutuApp here is a guide for you. Apart from using the TutuApp, there are some other ways to download App valley and install it on iOS and Android device.
Features of AppValley
From the introduction above you should be able to deduct some of the apps downloader’s feature. However, before we install the app, here are some popular features.
1. AppValley doesn’t require root access for Android and jailbreak access for iOS. This could be an added advantage if you already jailbreak or root your device.
2. Access to unlimited numbers of apps, games, and utility.
3. There is no registration required to start with the app and it’s totally free to use.
4. It’s available for both Android and iOS devices running Android 4.0 to Android Pie and iOS 10 to iOS 12.
How to Download AppValley Without TutuApp
The fastest way to download AppValley is using TutuApp. However, if the TutuApp APK is not installed on your iOS and Android device, here is another approach to follow to download and install the apps downloader on your Android and iOS device.
1. For iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, and iOS 12 users launch the Safari browser on your device and visit “appvalley.vip” or “app.appvalley.vip”. On Android device, you can use any browser of your choice. But, I suggest Google Chrome.
2. On Android go to settings >> security >> unknown sources >> enable >> Done. And on iOS devices, there is no need to enable install from unknown sources. All you would do at the end is to add the app as a trusted app on your iPhone or iPad or iPod.
3. On Android, go to the download folder via the app manager and go to the download folder. Click on AppValley.apk and tap on the install button to the bottom right. For iOS users, tap on install when you open the Safari browser and tap on install and install again. This will last for a couple of seconds and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Now, before you start to use the App Valley on your iPhone or iPad or iPod, go to settings >> general >> profiles & device management >> AppValley >> Trust app >> Trust >> Confirm.
Now, the app has been installed successfully on your device [Android or iOS]. Once you are done with the above steps, the App valley app icon will be added to your apps icons and you can start exploring the app.
Some of the popular apps that are available for download on AppValley include the following