AirShou is a powerful app to record screen on iOS with or without jailbreak access. AirShou was initially developed for an iPhone, iPad, and iPod with jailbreak access to take screen record as a third-party app.
AirShou works similarly to Android screen record and screen record features when you swipe down your Android notification tray and tap on the record button.
This screen record app, AirShou offers superb access to take screen record without installing a Cydia tool on your iOS device.
AirShou iOS app works for iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 10, iOS 11, and iOS 11. The screen record app is officially developed to work on iOS 11 devices. Once the screen record app is installed on your iOS device and the AirShou APK is installed on Android you can start to record your phone screen and share it with your friends and family.
You can also start a YouTube channel using the AirShou APK on Android and iOS. With the screen record app, only limited editing is required before publishing on YouTube.
AirShou Developers’ Motive
The motive for developing Air Shou by Shou.tv is to create a new app that works with the redesigned iOS 9 features and give users the privilege to take screen record on their iOS device without necessarily need to jailbreak their device.
The app renders a high-quality video in HD and doesn’t consume much processing power to work.
Features of the Air-Shou Screen Recorder
What about the features? What are the likely benefit users enjoy using the Air Shou screen recorder app on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod?
- It works on all iOS devices on iOS 7 or above
- AirShou does not take up much space on your device nor does it use very much memory, making it one of the most effective and efficient of all screen recorder apps
- AirShou can be used for all your screen recording needs, be it a single screenshot, a presentation video, a how-to video or anything else that you might want to record.
- Record video at 1080p at up to 60fps
- Stereo sound is available to add if you want it
- On-screen start-stop controls make AirShou one of the simplest screen recorders to use.
Install AirShou on iOS [iPhone, iPad, & iPod]
Following the features of the “Air Shou” app above and you choose to download and install it, follow the procedures share in this section.
1. Download and install “TutuApp iOS” on your iPhone or iPad or iPod and make sure you add the app as a trusted app on your phone. If you already have this app installer or a similar one like TweakBox, AppMarket, Appvn, Aptoide or others, you can skip this step.
2. Launch the app installer app on your iPhone and type in the search box the name of the app you want to download, say, AirShou and click on search to search for the app.
3. Tap on the download radio button. Tap on the install icon that pop-up on your phone screen to the top-right.
4. Tap install and install again to successfully install the iOS screen recorder app on your iOS device.
5. On successful installation of the Air Shou app on your iDevice the app icon will be added to the list of available icons on your device. Then you can start to explore it on the go.
Before you start using the screen recorder app you need to first add the app as a trusted app on your iOS device.
Add AirShou as a Trusted App
Following the procedures below, you will be guided on how to add the Air Shou app as a trusted app on your iOS 9 device.
1. Go to your iOS settings via the settings gear icon or via the app icons and tap on settings
2. Tap on General > Profile and Device Management
3. Find the Air Shou developers name and tap on it. Click on trust and OK on the pop-up to confirm.
Now, you can proceed to close the screen recorder app and trust interface and start to record your iOS app.
We are trying a different approach to download Airshou and install it using a Windows or Mac using an emulator without jailbreaking. Just stay tuned. If this post helped you to install this screen recorder app kindly give a thumb up and share with your colleagues.