Lucky Patcher APK v8.1.9 app to remove ads from free apps, games, and utilities on Android that are popping up when the app or game or utility is running. It’s very annoying to see ads when using an app or playing a game because of a free version.
However, the Lucky Patcher v8.1.9 APK app helps users to block ads in all apps and games whether the app is APK or an app downloaded from the Google play store. When you download Lucky Patcher to remove ads from apps and games which are in paid apps, you ain’t going to be able to install the app directly.
However, to use Lucky Patcher APK on Android, users have to enable install from unknown sources first to avoid saying this APK might contain unsafe contents.
How to Enable Install from Unknown Sources
Since Lucky Patcher is not a Google play store app, users are only allowed to download Lucky Patcher on Android or transfer the Lucky Patcher app to their phone from PC.
But, they are not allowed to install Lucky Patcher directly. However, to be able to install the third-party app to block ads on apps and games with ads, follow these procedures.
- Swipe down the notification tray and click on the settings gear icon
- Tap on the security option
- Scroll down to install from unknown sources
- Enable the feature
To enable the feature you are to accept the popup. Kindly click on OK to proceed. This feature is applicable to all Android OS including Android Oreo, Android Lolipop, Android Marshmallow, Android Nougat, Android Pie, and old Android versions such as KitKat.
Download Lucky Patcher APK v8.1.9
There are various ways to download LuckyPatcher APK. You can choose to download Lucky Patcher APK from a popular APK website that is virus free. You can also download the ads removal app from get.FileLinked.com.
However, to offer a safe and a virus-free Lucky Patcher APK, here is how to download the ads blocker from TutuApp.
- Download and Install TutuApp on your Android. For iOS users, download TutuApp iOS
- Verify TutuApp on your device. You can also upgrade to TutuApp VIP for users with a token of $12.99/yr.
- Search for “Lucky Patcher” in the search column and click on the search button
- Tap on the download icon
- Click on install to the bottom right
- Wait for a couple of seconds to finish the installation process.
How to Remove Ads from Apps using Lucky Patcher v8.1.9
To start with, you need to root your Android device. To use a Lucky Patcher APK to remove ads from apps it requires root access. If you Android is not rooted follow these procedures on how to root Android device.
Meanwhile, I am not going to take responsibility if you brick your Android while rooting your device and it stopped at booting interface. For more information on rooting Android here is an information for you
Note: Here in this article we’d take a look at how to remove ads from XMPlayer for Android. Please do follow the same procedure to remove ads from other apps on your phone.
- Open the LuckyPatcher APK app
- Next, I will click on the MXPlayer app from my apps list
- From the pop-up click on“Open menu of patches” to proceed.
- Click on “ Remove Google Ads” and click on “Patch to Remove Google Ads” from the pop-up
- Make sure that all options are ticked and then click on “Apply”
- The patching process will continue to remove the ads
- After patching is completed you will see a successful message telling you that you have successfully remove ads from the app.
Henceforth, the ads will no longer show in the app. However, to stay ads free on any app with LuckyPatcher you must not remove the Lucky Patcher app from your phone else you will lose the entire hack.
Lucky Patcher Not Working
In case you are running the latest Lucky Patcher APK and it’s returning an error message here is how to fix it.
- Go to phone settings
- Click on apps or applications manager
- Click on the more option to the top right
- Click on reset app preferences
Now, this will reset the app back to normal without deleting your personal settings. You can also clear the app caches alone without.
Clear Lucky Patcher APK Caches
To clear the Lucky Patcher app caches follow these procedures
- Go to phone settings
- Tap on apps or applications manager
- Find LuckyPatcher and click on it
- Click on storage under the ads removal icon
- Click on clear caches
With the caches been cleared, you can stay put and the app will return to normal and start working effectively.
However, if you don’t want to lose your personal files that are already in the app, such as settings, and the configuration, do not clear the app data.